We collect the data that is provided by you openly within a self-hosted, secure and encrypted database system.
We do not, and never will, share or sell any personal or confidential data (except IP & browser agent) we collect ourselves with any third party. Also, no third party that is not directly involved in answering your search request will ever have access to your search data.
For all data we collect ourselves, we take data protection very seriously and take many steps to ensure it is safe and anonymous.
• We send all data collected over an SSL-secured connection
• We store all data in an highly encrypted database
• We only keep fully anonymised search data after 90 days
• We only allow connections to our search engine over a secured SSL/HTTPS connection.
Origgon’s servers are located around the world in order to provide a fast response no matter where you are. However, when you perform a search on Origgon, your request will generally be routed to the server that is geographically nearest to you.
Information We collect:We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to personalizing things like results & ads which you’ll find the most useful, your facebook friends circle, your social media post, your likes/comments on facebook, your basic info from facebook like age, email, which device you use, etc.
We collect information in the following ways:Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a Origgon Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or your address or date of birth, etc. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer, we might also ask you to create a publicly visible Origgon Profile, which may include your name and photo.
Device informationWe collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number), Ip address, Location, IMEI Number, and other publicly available device information.
Log informationWhen you use our services or view content provided by Origgon, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
• Details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
• Your usage data / likes / interaction with the service etc
• Internet protocol address.
• Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language,
the date and time of your request and referral URL.
• Location information
Local storageWe may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
What we store in Cookies
Information stored in our cookies include:• Your location details and language and other settings
• Origgon Universal User ID, this is used to identify you
• If you are logged in then we store some secure keys to identify you
• If you use any Instant App preferences
• We do not store any personal information in the cookie.
Your data is completely kept encrypted and secure and is not shared with others other then origgon itself. You control your data, thus you have the complete right to control your Data.
. It is used to improve ads quality and search relevalancy.
. We keep your Data in private Numeric Encryption Format.
. Facebook might get your pageview when you are logged in in form of cookies, Otherwise thirparty instant apps might get your ip,
browser, and all publicly available infomation and store them in form of cookies.
Mobile Apps & Extensions• We might request for history/bookmarks access in extension for personalization
• We might request you for location permission in apps for personalization contents & news based on location
• We might request for media/storage permission for saving website data in phone
• In Android we might request contacts permission just to get your imei device number
• In Android we might request for knowing all the installed app just to personalize Instant apps.
We will surely ask your permission before sharing any data with third-party instant app service.
Thank you for reading
Last Updated:- June 2, 2018